Written by Twisted Ideas
First of all Happy New Year from Team Shy Guys.
I play a lot of video games and I have the bad habit of buying more games before finishing the ones I have. I decided to take a honest look at my uncompleted collection and had to shake my head a bit. One of my new year’s resolutions is to finish as many of these games as I can and try not to be so distracted by trophy hunting.
For those of you curious of what games these might be I’ve compiled some lists.
Games I’ve bought but haven’t played
- Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection – I’ve played the Brotherhood multiplayer at least…
- Fatal Frame – Spooky
- Fatal Frame 3 – Scary
- Corpse Party – Spooky Scary
- Corpse Party: Book of Shadows – Wasn’t the second Blair Witch Project named this?
- Parasite Eve 2 – Is this supposed to be horror
- Dante’s Inferno – Hey, it was on sale and easy trophies ok.
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix: Birth by Sleep – getting to it
- Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne – Still in the plastic
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 – Still getting through 1
- Zone of the Enders HD Collection – What ever the second one is called
- XCOM Enemy Unknown – Really want to get to this
- Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings – not even sure what type of game this is
- Bravely Default – Hope this is good Square-Enix
- Wipeout 2048 – Wipeout games are hard
- Kingdoms of Amalur – insert funny or interesting comment here
- Paper Mario Sticker Star – Just got it
- Tearaway -This too
- Megaman X2 – Virtual Console hype
- Bayonetta – Don’t use the
Games I’ve bought but haven’t finished
- Fatal Frame 2 – I bought this one before one and three
- Grimgrimmoire – RTS on console…
- Devil May Cry 2 – Do I have to?
- Xenosaga 2 – Umm no thanks
- Xenoblade Chronicles – I got really lost
- Final Fantasy 4 – The DS one
- The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks – you have a choo choo train
- Persona Q – This last boss can burn in hell
- Persona 4 Golden – Too many social links
- Devil Survivor 1 – SMT games get really hard
- Resonance of Fate – Really weird game
- Disgaea D2 – This one is pretty tough
- Deadly Premonition – Wow! this is a PS3 game…
- Costume Quest 2 – It’s not Halloween anymore, take off the costumes.
- Kid Icarus 3D version – Stupid eggplants
- Jet Force Gemini – Hasn’t aged well.
- Zone of the Enders – Stop destroying buildings guy!
- Apollo Justice Ace Attorney – OBJECTION
- Professor Layton Vs Phoenix Wright – DOUBLE OBJECTION
- Fire Emblem Path of Radiance – Stop dying people *sob*
- Rayman 3 – Ubisoft don’t make another 3D Rayman game again
- Pikmin 2 – Not as good as one
- Ratchet and Clank Future Quest for Booty – No trophies, less of priority
- Shantee: Risky’s Revenge – I’m really lost in a dungeon
- Dead Rising 2: Off The Record – I really don’t like Dead Rising games
- Infamous: Second Son – Got it on sale recently!
I have even more free games and Steam games that I’m not going to list but as you can see I’ve got a lot of gaming to do. So in conclusion, I need to buy more games.